High Speed DSL For Your Business
With downstream speeds of up to 50 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 10 Mbps, DSL technology can satisfy the requirements of most small to medium-sized businesses.
NEWT DSL can be used as a primary Internet connection for your business, or can be leveraged to interconnect multiple sites to create a large private network. Combined with NEWT ANA™, businesses can aggregate multiple DSL connections to affordably add circuit redundancy and bandwidth scalability, leading to improved speed, quality and reliability. This ensures that a single link failure will not impact critical business applications.
Business DSL service is always delivered over a dedicated Dry Loop connection, includes a static IP address and unlimited monthly data usage. Our business packages come bundled with a free modem rental, on-site professional installation, and 24/7 technical support in order to deliver a complete solution. Options allow for the addition of more static IP addresses or to upgrade the service to include a managed business-grade router.
DSL package availability is based on your location.
NEWT Business Cable Internet
- Higher upload options
- Guaranteed access speeds, as opposed to an ‘up to’ service
- Select from 2 or 10 Mbps symmetrical speeds
- Up to 50/2 Mbps asymmetrical connection
This includes the same benefits as our other managed Internet offerings, and is delivered over a cable connection to the business location and directly back to the Fibernetics network.
Business Fiber Internet Up To 1Gbps
NEWT Fiber Ethernet service provides 5 to 1000 Mbps connectivity over a fibre optic connection to customer premise, offering reliable, symmetrical bandwidth that is readily scalable.
This service benefits customers who require:
- Reliable high speed connection
- Hosting web servers
- Hosting Email
- Hosting other application servers
1.5 Mbps – T1 Internet For Your Business
Low latency NEWT T1 Business Internet is a high performance service.
T1 Business Internet is optimal for applications requiring:
- Reduced packet loss
- Minimal downtime – maximum uptime
- Stable, reliable 1.5 Mbps connection
- T1 Internet dedicated for mission critical business requirements
T1 is a dedicated connection from the your business to the NEWT core network infrastructure and provides customers with stable symmetrical bandwidth of 1.5 Mbps.
Companies look to T1 Internet when there may be no other or cost effective option available.
Faster Symmetrical Speeds To Your Business
Speeds Up To 45Mbps – Unlimited Bandwidth
This upscale Internet solution provides unlimited and dedicated upload and download speeds of 2-45 Mbps, which ensures a reliable and efficient service. Business Ethernet differentiates from other solutions because it is symmetrical, providing the same upload and download speeds, and a very distinct level of redundancy.
The NEWT Business Ethernet offering is extremely affordable while maintaining a high quality of service. There are no additional bandwidth charges or fees. Use of NEWT’s Ethernet modems are included for the term of the service agreement. Installation fee applies.
Why choose Business Ethernet Internet?
- If your company is hosting Web, E-mail, or other application servers at your location and require high Internet upload speeds
- Need high bandwidth Internet service (upload and download), up to 45Mbps symmetrical
- Looking for competitively price alternative to fiber access
- If fiber is unavailable or if it is cost prohibitive
- Diverse backup to fiber
- If your business requires quick installation time – 2-3 weeks maximum
- If your company is located in Kitchener, Waterloo & Toronto
Where is Business Ethernet Internet available?
NEWT Business Ethernet Unlimited Symmetrical Internet service is currently available to businesses in Kitchener, Waterloo & Toronto.